I promised we’d continue talking about creative genius, this time with a few words about and by one of my heroes, poet William Stafford. But there is this thing called life which includes a pesky work schedule, and routine interruptions like groceries and doctor’s visits, so to keep you from being bored, and giving up on me, those of you not still poised on the edge of your blog seats, here is a bit of whimsy we filmed at Knobels Amusement Park nearby here in the hills of central Pennsylvania.
- Vacation, Unplugged (fastcompany.com)
- Summer Is Not Over Yet… Adventureland Fun! (mommydaybyday.com)
- End of Summer Trip, Day 1: Cedar Point (amommystory.com)
- The 10 Best theme parks (independent.co.uk)
- Get Off Your iPhone at the Amusement Park, Parents! (blogher.com)